Full time Cleaning Operative- Night Shift.
Location: Wexford town.
Night Shift – Monday to Thursday 9pm – 6am , Friday 5.30pm to 1.30am.
44 hours per week Monday to Friday.
As an employee of Advance Cleaners (Ireland) Ltd. you will:
· Be provided with site inductions and receive ongoing training, and development opportunities
· Receive competitive rates of pay. Starting rate of pay €13 per hour
· Be provided with uniform and PPE
· Have commitment, quality and productivity rewarded
· Have the opportunity to work for a well-established company who focuses on the highest levels of service and assures dignity and respect to employees and clients at all times
Requirements for the Cleaning Operative/Cleaner Job
- Manual Handling Certificate.
- Health and Safety Awareness
- Excellent English
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting
- Ability to work on ones own initiative and equally be a team player
Sample duties for the Cleaning Operative Job
- Daily Cleaning duties in accordance with cleaning checklist and work scheduled devised per client site.
- Empty Bins.
- Vacuum & wash floors.
- Dusting of window ledges, rails, skirting and glass panels.
- Toilet area cleaning.
- Use of Cleaning Machinery to include Buffer and/or Scrubber Dryer, Vacuum.